I want to add two check-marks under this link from the Firefox website. In case the link is outdated here is an to get for what I am talking about.
My theory is that Firefox is an Operating System :)
- It boot like OS (I mean slow) – X for Firefox, V – for IE
- It takes huge memory (like some modern OS) – X for Firefox, V – for IE
- With Firefox you can browse less pages than with an IE/other browser – X for Firefox, V – IE
- I asked google two queries (sorry FF) :
- why ie is better than ff
– Results 1 – 10 of about 11,300,000 for why ie is better than ff. (0.37 seconds)
- why ff is better than ie
– Results 1 – 10 of about 11,200,000 for why ff is better than ie. (0.32 seconds)
Now the result is little bit changed.