Check those links if you want to be ontop of the securuty
- CIS Benchmarks – contains requirements from the Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks.
- DCID – contains requirements from the Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID).
- DISA UNIX STIG – contains modules that address DISA UNIX Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) security recommendations.
- FERC CIP – contains modules that address the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) standards for electricity distributors.
- JAFAN – the Joint Air Force-Army-Navy (JAFAN) manual established the security policy and procedures for storing, processing, and communicating classified Department of Defence (DoD) Special Access Program (SAP) information in information systems.
- NISPOM – contains modules that address the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council includes members from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB International Credit Card Company. This council administers the Data Security Standard (DSS).
- Web Services Protection – contains modules that address standard security functionality to provide protection.