It was really tricky. To get the key out I have to pull it stright away with one screwdriver. But when I have to mount it back – it was nightmare!!!!
Those keyboards are getting really challenge. I can’t imagine how a kid will repair his keyboard in 2019 year.
So….The for me it was really easy if because I have found this post here.
- find a way to lock your screen
- mount the parts on the keyboard! not on the key
- Make sure that the little part of the deck-chair is mounted on first on the bottom parts of the laptop keyboard
- slide it from top to bottom to hold it firmly
- The big part of the deck-chair will lie on top of the laptop keyboard mount. Then with shrink it a little so that it falls in the holes bellow
- Next the put the key ontop of the already mounted deck-chair. but not exactly on top but a little bellow the middle point in a way that you can slip to down and above. This way the key will get mounted on the deck-chair (lower part). Next press it down to stick firmly the top part of the deck-chair.
Here is the picture of the Lenovo Y510.